Sunday 14 June 2015

GERMAN!!

Gruss Gott!
Hallochen
AND Guten tag to y'all!
WELCOME TO MY GERMAN POST! EVERYTHING ON THIS POST WILL BE FANCIED WITH GERMAN PICTURES FOR THIS WEEK (today) AND YEA HOPEFULLY IT WILL LOOK GOOD! ITS BEEN AWWESSOMEE LEARNING SOME GERMAN WORDS AND STUFF AND I WILL SHARE MY KNOWLEDGE WITH Y'ALL.........

YO! Or should I say, "Guten tag everyone!" cause guess what.......? I'M GONNA BE CELEBRATING WITH YOU GUYS GERMAN STUFF! *Cough, cough* oops sorry, back to topic......(nvm about that)...hehehe. ANYWAYS, GERMAN has been super fun and I've learnt HEAPS and HEAPS of cool new words that are super hilarious! I'm now gonna list some things that I've learnt......

 P.S: Pretzels were originally sorta what i call "Discovered by the Germans" They look delicious don't they?





SO HERE THEY ARE:
  • GREETINGS like; Hallo, tag, Gruss gott and guten tag!
  • NUMBERS like; eins, zwei, drei, fear, funf, sexht, seben, acht, neun, zehn etc....... (I'm, SO sorry if I spelt them wrong, which I probably did but.....)
  • FAMILY like; de familie, bruder, tante, oma, opa etc.....
  • SENTENCES like;  Ich bin zwolf jahre alt!        Wie alt bis du?
           MEANING:            I am 12 years old!               How are you?
  • And JA! Thats SOME of the many stuff I have learnt! Just saying but I did NOT copy this from my GERMAN BOOK, I actually remebered it from MY AWESOME BRAIN!

I have decided with my mum that I am 100% going to do GERMAN at college. ALTHOUGH.......MUM want ME to learn FRENCH cause she knows FRENCH and thinks she can help me with that BUT MY SISTER is taking GERMAN at college and can help ME with that so yea I'm sorta struggling with these decisions. (Don't even get me started about choosing SUBJECTS for next year, ITS A NIGHTMARE!!) 
This German gif is gonna creep me out for the rest of the day....I'm not kidding......

 Knowing a little bit of German for the future could probably help me if I decide to go to GERMANY for a holiday and need directions. AND (This is a very silly idea) It could help me if I ever wander into Oaken's sauna in the world of FROZEN and need to talk to the German guy! Ja!

I still have some room in my post for...... MY FLASH BACK MOMENT.......
So I'm struggling to think about something for this falsh back moment. Just gimme a second or two....   OK I'M BACK WITH AN IDEA......ENJOY: 

So you know at H20 extreme? It was about (counts fingers) hmm.... 2 or 3 years ago maybe? They had this sort of rope thing that you swing across into the water. So I thought, "Hey that looks fun! Maybe stace and I should give it a go!" and so i dragged stace up with me. I was pretty freaked out! And so they bored looking life guard handed me the rope and told me something like, "Swing out then let go" but I kinda didnt hear that part..... And so I swung and didnt let go cause I was nervous and then I went back and swung again and let go.... 

After my head popped out of the water I heard the life guard muttering something to my sister. He said, "DONT BE LIKE YOUR FRIEND, LET GO!" muttering through his teeth with a really red face. She felt really embarrassed and after that, the guy gave us the DEATH GLARE so Stace wouldnt be seen DEAD with me. And now when I go shopping, I just throw on a jersey and jeans and then she makes a weird face and groans to mum, "I DONT WANNA GO OUT WITH KATS LOOKING LIKE THAT! ITS MAKING ME LOOK WEIRD!" So what? She doesnt like my STYLE???? I dont like HER STYLE! Older siblings........ Im glad im not a fashion obsessed person.....

OK THAT WAS THE LONGEST FLASH BACK MOMENT AND IM SORRY :(
Have an awesome GERMAN PACKED WEEK!









                                             

2 comments: